How to buy legal software: the must dos and don’ts (webinar)
Wednesday 24th May, 13:00 – 13:45
Legal practice management software significantly impacts your law firm’s short- and long-term performance. The ideal solution is ‘out there’. But, in a saturated marketplace chock full of seemingly similar options, how do you navigate the minefield of choosing the right software and the right supplier for you?
Our upcoming webinar has all the answers. Chaired by Quill’s Managing Director Tom Wormald, delivered by Regional Sales Consultant Jo Poole and with our guest, Director of Stenfield Solicitors Mahesh Patel, attend and learn how to:
– Find your perfect software by first identifying your current challenges and desired outcomes.
– Make informed decisions about technology that stand the test of time.
– Implement new systems and move vendors as smoothly and seamlessly as possible.
– Hear a real-life example of Mahesh’s own procurement journey from a seasoned professional who’s worked in law for 20+ years.
– Benefit from our speaker Jo’s vast legal industry experience and open-and-honest approach, empowering practices to operate optimally by using best-fit technology.
Offering a practical guide to buying software and ensuring your success in a modern, digital world, this webinar is for anyone involved in the software procurement process or who’s thinking of changing suppliers.
The session is only 45 mins to allow for bite-sized content with a Q&A opportunity at the end of the session. Can’t attend the live webinar? Go ahead and register anyway — we’ll be sending the recording and our free ‘Software buyer’s guide’ and ‘Software scoping checklist’ to all registrants.
This webinar is free to attend but registration is required.