Property professionals invited to reflect on their successes and challenges of 2022
For the third year running, tmgroup, Conveyancing Data Services (CDS) and mio are inviting property professionals to share their successes and challenges from the year, as well as what may lie in store for 2023 and beyond.
In return for their time, all survey participants will be entered into a weekly prize draw for £25, £50 and £100 worth of Amazon vouchers, as well as a grand finale prize draw for either a tech or wellness bundle – both worth over £400.
Click here to take part in the survey – before 12 noon on Tuesday 22nd November 2022 – reflecting on everything from wellbeing initiatives and flexible working offerings, to digital AP1 submission, and even the shift towards upfront information. Property professionals will also be invited to share their predictions for the future – including what they believe will be critical in the months ahead to help retain and attract talent in the industry.
Nearly 800 property professionals took part in the 2021 research
Back in 2021, the research behind the most recent report – The New Normal – brought together the voices of nearly 800 property professionals; comparing how different professions fared in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak and revealing stark contrasts across the industry – including:
- 34% of property professionals blame Conveyancers for delays in the transaction – compared to just 2% who blame Buyers/ Sellers not being ready and a further 1% who blame Estate Agents.
- More Estate Agents cite reduced fees/ profitability in 2021 than those who experienced increased fees/ profitability.
- The sad truth about wellbeing – with a staggering number of respondents saying their firm did nothing in the way of wellbeing initiatives.
- How and why Estate Agents are ahead of the curve in the adoption of the latest technology.
- How ‘better use of technology’ and ‘more digitisation’ are now front and centre in property professionals’ minds.
About the survey
The ‘Property Industry Research 2022’ survey is open from Monday 3rd October 2022 to 12 noon on Tuesday 22nd November 2022. You can read the full terms and conditions here. Or click here to take part in the survey.