How to develop a ‘growth mindset’ at your law firm and secure new clients (webinar)
Webinar date: Tuesday 19th July, 13:00 – 14:00 GMT
Ready, set, grow! Join Quill for the next webinar in their ‘How to start a law firm’ series, where they will be exploring the ‘growth mindset’ concept and how to apply this approach to help aspiring lawyers set goals, hone business development skills, overcome self-doubt, build resilience, and achieve more personally and professionally.
Presented by business owner Joanne Bury from Burys Solicitors and growth mindset consultant Hayley Caine from Partner Potential, this CPD-accredited webinar is specifically designed for partners, fee earners and those setting up their own firms.
Having a growth mindset empowers entrepreneurs to tackle not only their big exciting dreams but also the daily tasks they may dread or put off.
Jo and Hayley will share four key components of business growth to help your law firm embrace change, unlock motivation and improve sales performance.
– Discover what new clients need
– Learn if you already have a growth mindset and how to use it
– Five common mistakes to avoid in your business development plan
– How to put clients at ease and what to say to positively influence outcomes
– Develop your own set of powerful questions so clients want to work with you
– How to cultivate a mindset that is more conducive to the outcomes that we want for ourselves and others
By the end of this webinar, you’ll be equipped with many tools, tips, and strategies to use in your professional setting for years to come.
Can’t attend the live webinar? Go ahead and register anyway — Quill will be sending the recording to all registrants.