LAWFUSION Datacentre Expansion To Meet Growing Demand
Select Legal article.
Select Legal Systems Limited have announced today their six-figure LAWFUSION Datacentre expansion.
The UK based software house, authors of leading legal practice management software system for law firms, have continued to grow consistently since their last datacentre upgrade in the Summer of 2016.
The expansion is a result of a strong order book, and continued interest in LAWFUSION software, as Select Legal’s reputation as providers of tools for law firm homeworkers continues to gain recognition.
Mike Craven, Co-owner and Director of Select Legal Systems said, “We have brought our datacentre expansion forward to ensure we can continue to meet the demand for LAWFUSION. Order levels since the pandemic began have doubled compared to the same period the previous year. Right now technology is more important than ever to law firms, and we are finding that our track record for supporting our clients exceptionally well, whether at home or in the office, is giving Partners the confidence they need to be able to invest in new business software during these challenging times.”
Select Legal Systems six-figure investment includes
- Doubling of rack space
- 2 New 10 Gb switches (allowing for redundancy) to increase the connection available across the network between all servers and SANs
- 2 additional high-performance hosts
- Additional high-performance SAN with SSD (Solid State Drives – the fastest disks available) to increase performance
- The speed of the datacentre’s internet connection has been doubled
- 2 additional hardware firewalls have been added (allowing for redundancy)
- New back-up servers both on and off-site for increased capacity for data retention
For any law firm wishing to better equip themselves with a robust suite of software in 2021, to make homeworking easier for their teams, knowing it is substantial enough to support them going forward when they return to the office – LAWFUSION is an excellent option. To book a LAWFUSION demonstration and discuss your technology needs please call 01482 567601 today. Team LAWFUSION is available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5.30 pm. After 5.30 pm week-days, and over weekends, the company’s ENQUIRY FORM is available online here. Also for further background reading on what LAWFUSION has to offer, and a selection of powerful LAWFUSION case studies please visit www.selectlegal.co.uk.