Quill Forms webinars: work from home & save money!
Did you know Quill provides an electronic library of over 2,000 statutory forms and e-submissions to key agencies? With current working-from-home government measures becoming increasingly longer term in the united battle against COVID-19, law firms using printed legal forms need to switch to an electronic alternative as a matter of urgency. Similarly, if practices are already using electronic forms but unhappy with their provider, there’s no time to lose in finding a replacement.
That’s why Quill’s hosting a series of half-hour webinars throughout April on its electronic forms product and offering the first 90 days free of charge upon sign up. *
There’s a maximum of 20 people per webinar so don’t delay, register today to secure your slot:
- Tuesday 7th April, 11am
- Thursday 16th April, 2pm
- Tuesday 21st April, 2pm
Should you need further convincing, here are just a few of the extensive benefits of Quill Forms:
- Operate remotely: Access forms via a secure internet connection wherever, whenever… even your living room
- E-submit completed forms: Send SDLT forms to HMRC and essential forms to Companies House and Land Registry on the web… with no need to leave home
- Save time: Enjoy auto-population, auto-calculation and dashboard personalisation functionality
- Strengthen case & document management: There’s form versioning, post it-type notes, task allocation and MS Office links
- Bundle forms for court: Add-on document bundling tools allow generation of court packs in a few mouse clicks
- Collaborate with clients better: Securely share forms for comments or completion with the added safety of two-factor authentication
- Many more advantages: Utilise a whole host of other features to work smarter, tighten security, comply with regulators, meet milestone dates, simplify associated accounting and more!
* Note: For new electronic forms users, the first 90 days of a 15-month minimum term are free. For existing electronic forms users, Quill will supply the preceding 90 days of your current renewal date for free. Excludes government agency fees and 2FA form share fees.